Email communication is quick and efficient. If you think about it an individual or a business organization can reach an unlimited number of individuals within a matter of seconds at the click of a mouse. And it’s for this reason that marketing via emails has turned out to be such a success. Business organizations or individuals who know how to market via emails in the correct way are reaping immense benefits.
But what many individuals do not realize is that one can only send unlimited emails when they have SMTP servers installed. This is because if they use ordinary email service providers like Gmail or Yahoomail, they will face restrictions in the number of emails that can be sent.
And do you know what happens when restrictions are imposed on the number of emails sent?
- Well, firstly the business is not able to reach out to the number of individuals they would like to reach out to. One cannot deny the fact that quantity does matter when it comes marketing and the more rounds are fired, they higher are the chances of hitting bull’s eye with prospects.
When individuals decide to pay no heed to these restrictions and exceed them, they start experiencing a lot of difficulty in emailing. Here’s some of the difficulties they face:
- They get identified as spammers online and are consequently blacklisted. When emails reach the trash folder of recipients and not their inbox the entire purpose of sending emails becomes futile.
But once an individual avails of an SMTP server from a professional service provider, they realize how easy and profitable their emailing experience becomes.
- These servers are extremely reliable and ensure quick email delivery .Professional SMTP service providers encrypt messages that are sent to individuals which means that privacy is always maintained and no third party can intercept or read the messages.
- Emails always reach the inbox of recipients and not their trash folder. In case an email does not reach a recipient at first try, the emails are automatically sent over and over again until they do reach the inbox of the intended recipients. But even after repeated attempts if the emails do not reach it means the email address most probably does not exist and the sender is notified accordingly.
- Dedicated servers are provided to individuals which constantly takes care of the reputation of the IP.Its due to IP rotation that one can enjoy using different IP addresses and thereby easily send bulk emails on a daily basis.
Having an efficient SMTP mail server removes all emailing hassles and enables individuals to successfully send mass mails at lightening fast speed to recipients thereby allowing them to reach out to the masses and win over prospects as well as clients for themselves.
If a business is enjoying a profitable email marketing campaign it is most definitely because they are using a trustworthy SMTP mail server to transmit bulk marketing emails.